Cosmetic dentistry isn’t only for rich and celebrities anymore. There’s currently a wide sort of choices and price options that makes a better smile affordable by millions of people out there.
From slight changes to significant oral surgery, there are a large group of cosmetic dentistry methods that can treat teeth that are stained, chipped, distorted, or missing.
So is cosmetic dentistry a good fit for you? This is what you have to know before settling on the choice.
WHAT IS COSMETIC DENTISTRY?
While conventional dentistry addresses the wellbeing of your teeth and gums, cosmetic dentistry concentrates on the presence of your teeth, mouth, and smile.
Late advances in cosmetic dentistry permit dentists to offer everything from enhanced teeth brightening to translucent tooth covers to absolute smile makeovers. Cosmetic dentistry has been around for a considerable length of time, yet the materials utilized today are more tough and regular looking than those utilized as a part of the past.
COSMETIC DENTISTRY OPTIONS
There are a number of cosmetic dentistry methods accessible which includes the following:
- Teeth brightening: This technique brightens up teeth that are either stained or discolored. Teeth brightening or bleaching can be performed in a our practice or at home with a framework doled out by the dentist.
- Bonding: This can enhance the presence of teeth that are chipped, broken, split, discolored, or have spaces in the middle of them, by bonding tooth-shaded materials to the tooth surface.
- Veneers: These are thin, handcrafted porcelain shells that cover the front of the teeth to camouflage staining or defects.
- Tooth reshaping: This technique includes changing the teeth to improve their appearance by altering or eliminating enamel. Tooth reshaping (otherwise called dental contouring) usually comes together with bonding.
- Crown lengthening: This can settle a “gummy” smile (where a greater number of gums than teeth are noticeable) or an uneven gum line by removing excessive gum tissue to uncover a greater amount of the tooth’s crown and give the presence of longer teeth. This includes minor oral surgery.
- Smile makeovers: These procedures include a far-reaching review of the general appearance of the teeth and smile. Ordinarily, a few cosmetic dentistry techniques are required to upgrade the look of a patient’s grin. Consider it a facelift for the mouth.
To book your Free Consultation for cosmetic dentistry, please speak to our friendly team.